NOTE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
Pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter also referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), please note that, while browsing on our website, personal data and information (hereinafter referred to as “Data” or “the Data”) may be gathered using “cookies”.
Cookies are small files sent to the browser and saved on the device of users when they visit a website. Cookies enable a website to function efficiently and also improve its performance. They may also provide information to the website’s owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise the browsing experience by saving user preferences. By accepting this privacy note, the user also accepts the use of website cookies.
- Purposes of the processing
In some situations, it may be technically impossible to deactivate these cookies, as they are necessary to ensure that the website functions properly.
Functionality cookies (Installed by Rai Com)
|Name||Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Saves the pre-set user browser language.
Storage time: 365 day
|Name||Type of cookie||Purpose||Disclosure link|
|_ga||Persistent cookie||Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier. Storage time: 729 Days.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|_gid||Persistent cookie||Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Persistent cookie||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|CONSENT||Persistent cookie||Used for the consent of Google services. Storage time: 20 Years.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|NID||Persistent cookie||Store user preferences and information whenever you visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps. Storage time: 6 Month.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|DV||Persistent cookie||Google Analytics Remarketing. Storage time: 2 Years.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|APISID||Persistent cookie||Store user preferences and information whenever you visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps. Storage time: Storage time: 2 Years.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|HSID||Persistent cookie||Store user preferences and information whenever you visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps. Storage time: Storage time: 2 Years.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|SAPISID||Persistent cookie||Store user preferences and information whenever you visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps. Storage time: Storage time: 2 Years.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
Remember user setting preferences (eg zoom level set). Storage time: 2 Years.
|SIDCC||Persistent cookie||Security cookies used to protect user data from unauthorized access. Storage time: 2 Years.||Security cookies used to protect user data from unauthorized access. Storage time: 2 Years.|
It allows you to be connected to your facebook account. Storage time: 6 Month.
|datr||Persistent cookie||It allows you to be connected to your facebook account. Storage time. Storage time: 2 Years.||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|sb||Persistent cookie||It allows you to be connected to your facebook account. Storage time: Storage time: 3 Years.||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|xs||Persistent cookie||It allows you to be connected to your facebook account. Storage time: Storage time: 18 Month.||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
- Facebook: For additional information on Facebook Connect click here, and for additional information on Facebook social plug-ins click here.
- Twitter: For additional information on Twitter Buttons and for information on Twitter Badges click here.
- Data storage periods
You data will be processed for the period of time strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned and/or for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations.
- Data usage procedures
- Scope of data flow
The data may be processed by third-party companies that perform activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors (including, but not limited to, suppliers/consultants that manage and/or participate in the management and/or maintenance of electronic and/or telematic instruments that we use for the time strictly necessary for the optimal execution of the service). Your data shall be made accessible only to those within the company who need to access them to do their job or as a result of their hierarchical position. Such parties shall be properly instructed so as to prevent losses, destruction, unauthorised access or unapproved processing of such data.
Without your express consent (pursuant to Art. 6, letters b) and c) of the GDPR), the Data Controller may disclose your data to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other parties to which disclosure is compulsory on the basis of an express provision of law.
- Dissemination of Data
Your data will not be disseminated to unspecified parties.
- Browser settings. Procedure for the management of cookies and direct connection with the dedicated browser section
- Data Controller and Data Protection Manager
The Data Controller is RAI COM S.p.A., with registered office at Via Umberto Novaro, no. 18, 00195, Rome, RM, Italy, VAT No. 12865250158.
- Exercising your rights
In your capacity as data subject with respect to the data processing, we hereby inform you of your entitlement to exercise your rights as set forth in the GDPR, namely:
- the right pursuant to Art. 15 to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: i) the purposes of the processing; ii) the categories of personal data concerned; iii) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; iv) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; v) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; vi) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to Arts. 77 et seq. of the GDPR; vii) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; viii) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; ix) where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer;
- The data subject shall also have (when applicable) the right to exercise the rights pursuant to Arts. 16-21 of the GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object).
Please note that our Company undertakes to respond to your requests within one month of receipt of the request at the latest. This time period may be extended based on the complexity or number of requests and the Company shall explain the reasons for such an extension within one month of your request. The outcome of your request may be provided to you in writing in either hard copy or electronic format.
- Procedure for exercising rights
The data subject may exercise the rights mentioned above and ask for an updated list of the Data Processors by sending a request to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Controller
RAI COM S.p.A